Service Advisor for our service department in Crayford
SMC are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join our Fordstore in Crayford. Duties will include:
- Providing a first class customer experience, both face to face and over the phone
- Liaising with the workshop and customer
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Upsell of additional work and service plans
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
- Using the Kerridge & 1link systems
- Booking in vehicles, arranging alternative transport as and when required
- Providing quotations
The ideal candidate needs to be IT literate, have good interpersonal skills, be a team player and have a genuine desire to deliver a first class customer experience. Previous motor trade experience would be desirable.
The standard working week Monday to Friday is 45 hours working on a shift rota to cover the store's opening hours of 7.30 am to 6.30 pm. You will also be required to work one in four Saturdays from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, company contributory pension scheme and staff and family discount scheme.