- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Servicing & Aftersales
- Contact Us
Mitsubishi Accident Management
Mitsubishi Accident AfterCare
Accident or Vehicle theft?
As a Mitsubishi owner, should you ever experience a vehicle accident or theft, you are entitled to use our free customer support programme - Mitsubishi Accident AfterCare.
So if you need to make an insurance claim, make sure you:
Call Mitsubishi First 0844 209 2595 IMMEDIATELY after a vehicle accident or theft and BEFORE you call a insurer.
One call to Mitsubishi Accident AfterCare and we’ll do everything for you - no hassle, no claims forms, no cost to you.
Call MITSUBISHI FIRST and we will:
- Arrange vehicle recovery to a Mitsubishi Accident Repair Centre
- Arranging repair estimates and approval
- Liaising directly with your insurer to process the claim on your behalf - while you recover your composure and peace of mind
- Exercising your legal right to have your vehicle repaired at a Mitsubishi Accident Repair Centre
- Filling in your claims form
- Ensure only Mitsubishi genuine parts are used in the repair
- Arrange a free courtesy car for you for the duration of the repair
- Keep you informed of the progress of your Mitsubishi’s repair
- Collect and deliver your repaired Mitsubishi
- Provide you with a legal support service for personal injury
So why is Mitsubishi now offering this support service when you may think these benefits are already provided by insurers?
The fact is that most UK motor insurers focus on minimising the cost of repairing vehicles. This could make a big difference to your vehicle’s safety, residual value and driving pleasure.
Your insurer will try to direct you to one of their “approved” repairers. But, these repairers:
- are unlikely to be Mitsubishi approved or have specific Mitsubishi technical knowledge
- are often told by insurers to fit cheaper non-genuine Mitsubishi parts and panels which could affect your vehicle warranty
- could repair parts when they should be replaced which could affect the value of your vehicle
- might not have the appropriate equipment to repair your Mitsubishi
- are less likely to repair your Mitsubishi to fully reinstate its Euro NCAP safety rating
- could invalidate your manufacturer’s warranty
To guarantee your Mitsubishi remains 100% Mitsubishi after an accident
CALL MITSUBISHI FIRST 0844 209 2595
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Save 0844 209 2595 as ‘Mitsubishi First’ in your mobile phone
IN THE EVENT OF A VEHICLE THEFT
Contact the police, then call us on 0844 209 2595 for advice on keeping you mobile. We can also help agree a valuation of your Mitsubishi with your insurer and discuss replacement vehicle options for you.
SMC Mitsubishi is located in Heathrow, Hillindon, Gravesend and Sittingbourne so give us a call as soon as possible to get the best service possible.