- Protect Your Car
- Servicing with SMC
- Service Plans
- Accident Repair Centre
- Contact Us
Hidden Costs of repairs
SMC Warranty covers almost all mechanical and electrical parts (including labour to fit them), of the covered vehicle against mechanical and electrical breakdown as defined in the “Customer Care Handbook”
Benefits to you:
- Unlimited Claims – pays up to the price paid for the vehicle. You never need to worry about subsidising your repair.
- Parts and Labour – covers full parts, labour and VAT costs with no hidden charges.
- New for Old – only new parts are used in any repairs, with no hidden betterment clauses.
- Vehicle Replacement – a medium size saloon car is available for up to 7 days (after the first 24 hours) while your car is being repaired under warranty
- Alternate Expenses – covers hotel or rail fares up to £60 including VAT
- Continental cover – up to 60 days per annum within the EU and EFTA
- Private Transfer – aids private vehicle sale (£25 fee)