Enter our prize draw for the chance to win 1 pair of Festival of Speed tickets for Thursday 12th July 2018 by liking us on Facebook and sharing our Facebook post!
Over the 4 days of this year's Festival Of Speed, spectators will be able to see the Ford GT supercar driven by Ford Chip Ganassi Racing drivers Andy Priaulx and Harry Tincknell, the iconic 1968 Ford Mustang GT driven by Steve McQueen in the classic film “Bullitt” on the 1.16-mile Goodwood Hillclimb alongside the new Ford Mustang Bullitt Special Edition, an M-Sport Ford Fiesta World Rally Championship car also making its Hillclimb debut, plus champion drifter Vaughn Gittins Jr. paying tribute to America’s World War II RAF fighter pilots in a one-off, 700-horsepower Eagle Squadron Mustang GT!
During the event, visitors can visit the Ford stand to get a unique opportunity to view their latest models, including the All-New Ford Focus and New EcoSport, Kuga, Edge sport utility vehicle range.
Just remember to take a camera to capture the action!
Terms & Conditions
1. The SMC Ford Goodwood Festival Of Speed 2018 draw prize ('Prize') is subject to the following conditions.
2. The prize consists of 1 pair of day admission tickets to The Goodwood Festival of Speed on Thursday 12th July 2018.
3. The prize is open to UK residents only, who are 17 years or over.
4. Employees of Allen Ford, SMC, Essex Auto Group or Essex Ford, its dealers, printers and agencies (including their families) are not eligible to take part in the competition.
5. To enter the prize draw entrants must:
6. No third party or bulk entries.
7. Prize draw runs Monday 9th to Wednesday 11th July 2018.
8. The winners will be selected at random after the closing date.
9. The winners will be notified via Facebook by Thursday 12th July 2018.
10. The winners will have 12 hours to establish contact with Allen Ford, SMC, Essex Auto Group or Essex Ford via a private Facebook/Twitter DM message before the winners' prizes are withdrawn and redistributed.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (including photographs). The winners' names may be disclosed in advertising and marketing material.
12. By entering you are allowing Allen Ford, SMC, Essex Auto Group and Essex Ford to use your name on their Facebook pages to announce the winners.
13. Allen Ford, SMC, Essex Auto Group and Essex Ford will not be responsible for any lost or incomplete entries.
14. Allen Ford/SMC/Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered and the prizes are not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances makes this necessary.
17. In the event that any winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason they must notify Allen Ford/SMC/Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford immediately. In this circumstance, Allen Ford/SMC/Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
18. The promoter is Allen Ford (also trading as SMC, Essex Auto Group and Essex Ford), Tachbrook Park Drive, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6SY.
19. Allen Ford/SMC/Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford shall not be held responsible for any cancellation of any event or session, which may be due to circumstance outside their control, including – but not limited to – adverse weather conditions. There will be no alternative offer in respect of any such cancellation.
20. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this competition. By entering this competition you are providing information to Allen Ford and not to Facebook.